A massage therapist(s) comes to your workplace, they set up in either a separate relaxing space, or they will treat your team, discreetly, at their workstations with minimal interference of workplace functions.
You can also use Corporate massage to put a unique touch on your next workplace event, such as: Christmas celebrations, Team welfare/OHS days and Fundraisers.
For more details on the Corporate massage options Click here.
Corporate Massage – Happy employees
Why should you arrange Corporate massage for your work place?
– It’s a great way of thanking your employees, building a team culture
– Your team will feel appreciated, it shows your team that you care
– It’s great for building a team culture, at a low and tax deductible cost to the business
– Happier and energised employees
– Increases morale, motivation and productivity
– Saves your business money by reducing the costs from illness, injuries and sick days related to stress
– A great incentive for retention of key team members in your business
Stress Reduction – Better Health
For the individuals who receive the treatments they can expect personal benefits such as:
– Relief, specific to the problem areas such as muscle tension in the neck, back, shoulders, wrist and hands. These are all common problems in the corporate environment.
– Improves overall feeling of wellbeing, increasing energy and productivity
– Reduces stress, muscle tension, head aches, general aches and pains
– Improved alertness, clarity and concentration for greater personal performance
Body and Mindset Wellness – Corporate Massage in Melbourne
To discuss your requirements, please click here or feel free to call us on 1300 796 940